Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Two Seven

Last May 16, 2013, i celebrated my 27th birthday. Its my first time celebrating my birthday without my boyfriend( he is working outside the country) huhuhu. Even though his not here, he sent me a lot of gifts and surprises( i feel so special) thank you bokier!!! mwah!mwah!mwah! i love you so much!=) Anyways, we just had a simple family dinner together with my cousins,specifically my younger cousins which looks like a kiddie party hehehe ...
                   

.                                            




the food....yummmmmmyyyy!!!!!=p






these are the gifts that my boyfriend gave to me:

   







This is what i wore that day, my boyfriend wants me to take a picture of the flowers that he sent me as a surprise sweet bf =) hope you like my outfit.






Skirt and shoes: forever21 ; top:shophaholic ; floral crown: accessorize ; tassel necklace: mia casa ; floral shades: Naleigh shop




No comments:

Post a Comment