Saturday, April 27, 2013

A New Beginning


hi I`m Pamela you can call me " Plut, pam, soy, plotty or Pamplut" hehe. I`m a nurse and a lover of Fashion.The nickname " PLut" was given to be when i was still a kid, if i can remember it well it was my cousins who gave that name to me and i love it. 

                  image
                             
It has always been my dream to be involve in stuff that has fashion or film. But Life has taken me to another path, to be a nurse.image
 Well i still enjoy it a lot as a Nurse ,but  i wont give up my dream to become a fashion and film involved person hehehe. Anyways i had done a lot of Film before . Yes, Yes, Yes i was a actress before hehehe but i wasn`t able to pursue because i decided to be Nurse.
image

image
After 3 years as a full pledge nurse i decided to pursue or maybe try my chances to be involve again in this crazy world of fashion, which is my first love.That`a why i start this blog because most of the fashion icons are bloggers. I hope you guys out there will follow my blog and enjoy it.=) 
                           
                                    image

No comments:

Post a Comment