Saturday, April 27, 2013

How I Started


How I started to love fashion??? hmmm... my sister has always been my idol when it comes to fashion. Ever since, when we still kids she has always this fashion statements that i want to follow. My mom would always buy her new clothes...every week.  
  
           image

                                image

Me? i just wait when my mom buys me clothes beacuse she always tells me "you can borrow your sisters clothes" ...BUT!!! i still have to wait for her to use it so that i can borrow.

         image

That`s why after i graduated from college and got a job, I finally decided to express myself through fashion. Everytime I recieved my salary i always make it a point to save for my LOVE....Clothes....and thanks to my sister who now became my photographer. Thanks for taking good pictures of me...mwah=)

No comments:

Post a Comment